Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finals!

So, I have my first official final tomorrow for this semester, and I'm pretty nervous. I just hope that somehow I will pass it with flying colors. The professor said that we'll be lucky to get like an 85% on it and that sucks really bad because it's open note. It also sucks that I had to take him this semester and it's his LAST. How unlucky can I be? I'm just really happy that I get a month off. I can work and save up money, and hopefully get my savings accounts back up to a decent amount. I hate having less than like $5000 to my name. It sucks bad. Like people think I'm spoiled, but I work for everything that I have. This is the 2nd car that I've bought with cash. Those who know I'm NOT spoiled, always want my money. It's a lose-lose situation. People suck. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment