Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Car!!

I bought myself a new (to me) car today! I'm so excited. I'm not excited about why I had to get it, but the car itself is exciting. I wrecked my Neon Thursday around 4:30 on my way to class. The wreck was 100% my fault because I rear-ended someone, but stuff happens. I've had so much on my mind lately that I'm just lucky I didn't have a worse accident. My new car is a 2001 Cadillac Seville STS, Pearl white! I LOVE it. It's the perfect car for me. It's bigger, safer, and if I get in another wreck (which I hopefully won't), it will take a punch and leave some damage on whatever hits me. I think what I'm most excited about is the fact that it has power locks and windows, and a sun roof! lol. You would think I drove like a flintstone car or something, but I'm really not used to the luxury items. It's awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment